1. How can I cancel my subscription?
Please follow the steps below to cancel the subscription:
1.Go into your iOS device’s «Settings»
2.Tap on «iTunes & App Stores «
3.Tap on your Apple ID at the top
4.Select «View Apple ID «
6.Tap to manage the subscription to the app (if there is)
7.Tap «Cancel Trial» or «Cancel Subscription»
Or follow the link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
1.On your Android phone, open the Google Play Store
2.Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
3.Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4.Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5.Tap Cancel subscription.
6.Follow the instructions.
Or follow the link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3D
2. I deleted the app but was charged, why?
Unfortunately, deleting the app doesn’t cancel your subscription automatically. Please, make sure you canceled your subscription successfully.
3. How to find the filters I used to have?
In a free version we are refreshing the filters daily, adding the new ones — to make your experience more enjoyable, however if you have not favorite the one you like, do not worry, we will bring it back in some days 🙂
Come to our app every evening and you will see an updated filter feed! Want all the filters at once? Check our Premium Subscription — it’s free to try
You can also tell us about your ideas on what filters you want to add at [email protected] and we’ll definitely consider to bring it back as soon as possible!
4. I have a billing issue. What should I do?
FYI: Developers do not have access to manage your subscription and are not responsible to refund and do not deal with purchases made from the Store.
5. How to restore my previous purchases?
The premium content you’ve purchased may appear locked to you after you switch to a new phone, reinstall the app, or update the app. Restore your premium membership by following the steps below.
Restore purchases should make your app Premium again!
- Tap Settings -> iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID and password.
- Enter your Apple ID (same used to purchase)
- Open Banuba app and tap Options -> Restore purchases.
- Confirm your password if necessary.
You may also follow the instructions made by Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204530
Open Settings -> Apps -> Banuba app -> tap Force Stop -> confirm -> relaunch the app.
You may also follow the instructions made by Google: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1050566?hl=en
6. There’s no «Cancel Subscription» option. What should I do?
Some users report that they don’t see the «Cancel Subscription» or «Cancel Trial» option when opening the subscription page and, therefore they can’t unsubscribe.
If you don’t see the «Cancel Subscription» or Cancel Trial» option either, it means you’ve successfully cancelled your subscription or free trial. Fewy changes happen to the screen after you cancel an ongoing, active subscription.
However, you can spot the following changes:
1. No «Cancel Subscription» or «Cancel Trial» option for the Banuba app in your account settings.
2. None of the available subscription options is selected.
3. At the bottom of the page, there’s a text «Select an option to resubscribe».
What happens after you cancel the subscription:
1. You will still have the access to the premium, subscriber-only content until your current subscription period expires.
2. Once your current subscription period expires, the subscription will no longer renew and you won’t be charged any fee afterwards.
3. Also, after the expiration date, the app will switch to the free version. All the subscriber-only content will be locked. To resubscribe and access all content again, go back to the subscription details page, and select one of the available subscription option
7. What if something doesn’t work properly on my device?
First, please, make sure you are operating on the latest updated build to ensure that any bugs that you’ve been dealing with have been already resolved in this latest update!
If the problem persists:
-restart or reinstall the app
-make sure there’s enough free space on your phone
-close power-hungry apps when using Banuba app.
Give us more details via [email protected] (better with screenshots or screen recording) — on which filters do you have this problem?
We will be glad to assist and we’ll try our best to fix it
8. How to subscribe for “Free”?
You can use the free version of the application with limited functionality. Just skip the introductory screens and select the ‘limited version’. Enjoy 15+ free masks updated daily! Upgrading to the Premium version unlocks 1000+ masks for you
Email our Support Team via [email protected] if you still have questions, are running into issues, or have any feedback you’d like to share!